I've Come Home

I've Come Home
My book, "I've Come Home" is now for sale on Amazon.com in its new streamlined form! Thank you for sharing this info, friends!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello to my fellow Bloggers!

Since I am new at this, you will all have to bear with me for a little while. First, let me share a little about myself with all of you. I am a wife of 35 years and mother of two wonderful and talented daughters. Our family has resided in this beautiful state of Arizona since before my first daughter was born and we all continue to thrive here with each passing year. I am an accomplished writer as well as fine artist, an avid reader of other Arizona Authors (Stephanie Meyer and Diana Gabaldon to name a couple) as well as romantic historical novels, an excellent cook and all around loving family person! As a fun side note, I also herd Pomeranians . . . since between my husband, myself and our two daughters there are seven in total! Most likely seven too many once in awhile.


You may be wondering; "Why have I started to finally blog after all the time that's passed in which this means of communication has been available?"  Well, I will tell you it is because I am turning over a new leaf in my life. I want to take my future in a challenging, yet exciting, fresh direction. I want to become a published author. I have spent much time and effort on my first novel, and it's time I took this dream of mine to the next logical step. Writing isn't entirely new for me since I wrote both teleplays and a screenplay in the past, of which some of my writing has been incorporated into movies and television. I plan to post examples of this work as I continue along with this blog. But as an important step to becoming a published author, I want to connect with other authors and/or those who enjoy my work. Thus, the creation of the J.J. Anderson Blog.


I look forward to connecting with other bloggers, mothers, Arizonans, authors, artists and really anyone who has taken an interest in my work! I will even be curious to speak with fellow Pomeranian enthusiasts, of which I'm certain there are others out there. I anticipate to grow as a writer by continuing with this blog and this excites me most of all! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please feel free to comment on what you have read so far. I look forward to connecting with you as I move forward with this exciting new path that I have set myself on! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're starting this up. I'm very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you too. Though, please do write to us as often as you can ;)

    ReplyDelete