I've Come Home

I've Come Home
My book, "I've Come Home" is now for sale on Amazon.com in its new streamlined form! Thank you for sharing this info, friends!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you help me grow?

Hello to all my followers and anonymous guests! It's day two of this new adventure of mine, and what a beautiful day it is! Hardly a cloud in the sky. Very normal, beautiful, sunny and dry Arizona morning. I was hoping that I could recruit all of you as a sort of "knowledge base" to help me along my way. I know there are many websites out there where people can communicate with other avid readers, or possibly other authors. Can any of you make any recommendations for me in this request? I know my youngest daughter, Melody, will have a few ideas to throw my way. But, I would love to hear comments from everyone! Even websites for other Pomeranian enthusiasts or Fine Artists are a plus for me!


As a fun side note, I have posted some pictures for all to view. Please feel free to take a little peek into my life. Also, I will be posting some of my work here shortly. I just have to sort through the amassed paper collection and get it organized. It is my intention to start with some of my Teleplays and possibly a Screenplay or two. I will keep you posted as I approach "The Day." Thank you for becoming followers of my blog, or for just stealing a glance at me! Please feel free to leave any comments you like, I will be most receptive and appreciative to receive them. Well, till later then. Have a good one! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Great to see you on Blogspot :)

    I highly recommend Goodreads (www.goodreads.com), I believe that not only readers but authors also frequent this site. You can probably give away a few copies of your new book as ways of promotion through Goodread's giveaway section.

    I'm off to read the rest of your posts.

    ReplyDelete