I've Come Home

I've Come Home
My book, "I've Come Home" is now for sale on Amazon.com in its new streamlined form! Thank you for sharing this info, friends!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Read a Sampling of my Novel!

Hello all!  Just posting a quick note that I'm still plugging away attempting to get my book published in physical book form.   I'm covered in eBook format . . . between Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and Smashwords.com my book is available (at the modest price of $3.99) for pretty much any eBook format.  And each of those web sites allow you to download a free reader to your PC if you don't have an eBook reader.  Sweet!  To give you a little sampling of the flavor of my book I just posted another page on my blog titled; 'An Excerpt:  'I've Come Home' amounting to half a chapter.  Hope you'll give it a quick read and that it kindles your curiosity.  I'm also hoping to line up an interview with the radio station Jonelle works for in Prescott, to get some publicity out there . . . yes, I can use as much as I can get!

On another note:  John goes in for his 2nd surgery this Wednesday . . . thank you family and friends for keeping him in your prayers!  All my love,   J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment