I've Come Home

I've Come Home
My book, "I've Come Home" is now for sale on Amazon.com in its new streamlined form! Thank you for sharing this info, friends!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My eBook Bases are Covered!

Hello all:  I'm happy to blog today that as for my eBook, I now officially have all bases covered.  No matter what type of eBook reader you may have, from Nook (Barnes and Noble) Sony IPad or IPhone, Kindle (Amazon) PC or anything in between, you can find my book.  For reading devices not supported by either Barnes and Noble or Amazon, go to Smashwords.com and you should be able to find a reading app for whatever device you have.  Thank you friends and family, as always, for your love and support!  Getting a printed book is proving to be more challenging . . . but I'm still going after it.  Jimmi

No comments:

Post a Comment